Saturday, September 12, 2009

to blog or not to blog ...

that is the question ...

anyone who has seen the fabulous movie "Julie and Julia" will recall the scene when Julie Powell discusses why she is blogging and how her husband calls her on the "habit" when he thinks it is becoming too narcisstic ...
sometimes Julie has a lot to say and sometimes she struggles for inspiration and finally how she gets so excited when she has a new follower, one who is NOT a family member ...

well i struggle with the same question ... to blog or not to blog ...
i resisted for a long time, thinking "really, does anyone want to hear my story" ... but your positive comments on my blog and on facebook have led me to believe that blogging is truly just another step in my
creative process ... so, i shall continue blogging and hopefully some of you will continue
reading and commenting ...

or perhaps after watching "Julie and Julia", you are too busy
trying to bone a duck to pay any attention to my heart felt world ...

while i will not be attempting any poultry surgery, i did spend some time at
our local farmer's market this morning so i could make my peach chili ...

and lest you think i am spending all my time blogging and no time
working in the studio, here's a sneak preview of a few heartfelt items
that will be appearing in my etsy shop soon ...
... lambswool gauntlets and boyfriend scarves ...
something for everyone ...
bon appetit and enjoy the duck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment