Thursday, October 15, 2009

"going to pleasure" ...

early this morning, i was writing in my journal as homework for my fiber arts class ...

now i'm not really one to write in a journal on a regular basis, frankly, i'd rather be sewing or knitting ...

however, as i was writing and preparing to get to work, i thought to myself ...

"hmmm ... should i really say that i'm going to work" when it quite honestly gives me so much pleasure ...

so i've coined a new phrase ...

"going to pleasure" ...

so, today, here's what i did for pleasure ...

cut up some sweaters ...




pulled out some flannels to pair the sweaters with ...






and then did laundry and made meat pie for my sick cherub ...

okay, so perhaps today was more about work than pleasure ...

but with the house quiet again, perhaps i can "get to pleasure" now ...


No comments:

Post a Comment