Friday, May 7, 2010

weekend fun ...

the cherubs and i, along with some friends, spent a lovely weekend past working on some crafty projects ...

so i thought i'd share a few with you ...

my eldest cherub loves clay ... she makes the most amazing diminutive little dragons and such ... here are but a few examples ...



and here's the dragon living quarters ... complete with fridge, stove and bed ...



here's a little guy that i needle felted ...


and the youngest cherub was busy at the knitting machine ...

all-in-all, a fun time ... and NO ELECTRONICS which makes mamma very happy ...

and when mamma is happy ...

the whole family is happy ...

enjoy your day ...

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee! those are the cutest little dragony things!!
    I absolutely love that whole "no electronics" thing. I tell people I don't watch tv, and they're like, "what do you do then?" My answer is usually, whatever I want, but people have to remember that we all had lives before technology came along.
    I love your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you grandmother's legacy for the kind words ... and your flickr photos are brilliant ... keep up the yarn bombing and make the world a more colorful place ...

    ReplyDelete