Friday, May 28, 2010

more fiber fun ...




it is a terribly wet, grey and dreary day here in the northwest ... and the weather forecast goes something like this "showers followed by rain" ... hmmm ...

however, since i need to be tending my indoor garden not my outdoor garden perhaps it's for the best ...

sunny days and i just can't help myself ... i must be outside ... running or walking, taking the dog for a walk, gardening, reading on the porch, kicking the soccer ball with the kids ...

but dreaming of those sunny days is for naught so i will make the most of being inside ... put the kettle on ... make a hot cuppa ... sit back and knit ... and knit ... and knit ... throw in some crochet ... work on the garden that is blooming before my eyes ...

you are all probably tired of hearing about my project ... but it is consuming me and thus you are all my therapists as i work through the process ... thanks for listening ...

now must get out the knitting needles and get to work ...

for us living in the united states, it's a lovely much-anticipated long weekend ...

so enjoy ...




No comments:

Post a Comment