Wednesday, May 19, 2010

collectivitis ...

i know i can't be the only one out there who suffers from this affliction ...

we all have our thing ...

that thing that we seek out in antique shops ...

upcycle centers and value village ...

garage sales ...

that thing that makes our heart skip a beat when we find it ...

and i'd hazard a guess that most of us have more than one thing that we collect ...

over the next few days, i'll share some of my collections ... but lest i become the featured 'hoarder' on a reality show, i'll not reveal all my secrets at once ...

in the meantime, here is a photo that will give you a bit of insight into one of my habits ...


this one is very special to me ... it was given to me by my sister ... and made by my grandmother ...

have a lovely day ... and if anyone has a cure for "collectivits", please keep it to yourself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment