Thursday, September 23, 2010

fame and fortune ...

well it's not all buttons and biscuits in my studio these days ...

there is some real live work being done ...

although i do have to cut things a bit short today as i have two friends coming over for tea this afternoon ... a new friend and an old friend ... my new friend hails from spain and i love listening to her tales from yonder ... my old friend is like that favorite sweater you wrap yourself in on a chilly day ...

anyway, back to the studio ...

i have completed another bag .. it was knit and then gently machine felted ...

...


it's just the prettiest grey-blue wool ... reminiscent of the seattle sky today actually ...

but when i query myself as to why fame and fortune have not sought me out, perhaps a gentle reminder that i am trying to lead a balanced life is required ...

nudge nudge ...

so off for a quick run with my naughty doggie ... and then back to work ...



enjoy your day ... and happy knitting ...

is there any other kind? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment