Monday, October 11, 2010

aaahhhh ...

i'm enjoying a lovely quiet monday morning ...

the house was full of kids and friends all weekend ... which i love ... i truly do ... there's nothing i like more than having a house full of laughter ...

 but come monday morning, i do enjoy the quiet as well ...

it was the kind of weekend though that "fills you up" ... friday night, my wonderfully talented friend suzanne (check out some of her recent work) was in an art marathon and auction ... there were so many incredibly talented people all under one roof ... and the art ... ahhh ... if only our "final bid" was not so many other people's starting bid ...

and sunday, we enjoyed suzanne's work again and that of so many local artists at the sammamish art fair ... where i picked up this little guy for my garden ... check out denny's yard art at http://www.yardart.homestead.com/ ...


so this morning, i finished painting my dining room ceiling and love love love how fresh that makes the house feel ...

it's one of those gorgeous fall days ... crisp ... sunny ...


the colors are fabulous ...

and last night, the last i saw of my eldest cherub, was when she walked through my bedroom on the quest for a towel and, on her way out, she blew me a kiss and told me to have a good night ...

sigh ... all is well with the world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment