Tuesday, October 4, 2011

walk, thrift, craft, read, garden ...

walk, thrift, craft, read, garden ...

and not necessarily in that order ...

but, definitely under the category of "these are a few of my favorite things" ...

after a quick stop to post a heartfelt package ...



i dropped by my bank to resolve yet another card issue ...

not a complete loss though as my journey took me by value village ... very serendipidous i thought ... and most considerate of my bank to be situated quite handily to our local thrift store ...

besides the racks and racks of gaudy halloween costumes, there are treasures to be had ...

and have them i did ... two lovely lambswool sweaters found their way into my cart ...


can't wait to felt them and get to work ...

keep an eye out for new wares showing up daily in the etsy shop ...

and, in the meantime, thanks for dropping by ... always a pleasure to see you ...

and hope the sun is shining where you are ...

it's a perfectly perfect day here in the northwest ...




No comments:

Post a Comment