Thursday, March 17, 2011

the squire ...

i've taken to calling our dog "the squire" ...

now those of you who know the dog formerly known as Sgt. Pepper can attest to how hard he worked to earn that title of Sgt ... he truly spent much of his day chastising those about him ... barking orders and commands ...

take me for a walk ...
stay away from this yard stranger ...
what are you doing ringing my door bell ...
how dare you sit on my couch ...
do not leave that package on my porch ...
did i say you could walk on that sidewalk in front of my house ...

and on and on it went ...

bark bark bark ...

command command command ...

well ...

can i just say ...

he's a changed dog ...

he struts about the pasture like he's the king of the world ...

every dog has his day ...

eventually ...



1 comment: