Wednesday, December 16, 2009

today i met a lady ...

 
a beautiful lady ...

she inspired me so ... 

she had called a few days earlier to order some gauntlets after having lunch with a friend who was wearing a pair ...



she arrived on my doorstep in baseball cap and jeans ...

she had an inner glow ...

she told me she had undergone chemotherapy and showed me her beautiful short brown hair with a bit of wave to it ...

she arrived on my doorstep in her baseball cap and with her wonderful smile and optimism ... and she inspired me so much with her bravery and beauty ... and her hope ...

and i hope she has many more years ahead of her to guide her two daughters ... but she inspired me to enjoy this day ... this day that is a gift ... and she'll probably never know how she inspired me ... but she did ...

(and Anna, have a wonderful Maui Christmas) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment